Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My 2 cents worth

I think Paul Harris is a f*cken hero. He had the balls to try and do something to stop crime. A lot more than anyone else i have heard of!

There i have said it.


On another note, due to the fact that i now so many world leaders read blogs:

Mr Mbeki,

Good day, i trust this letter finds you and your family well.

As a true patriot and incredibly passionate South African it pains me to see so many of my countrymen and women being effected by crime. Crime is scaring me to the point that i feel guilty towards my newborn daughter for not looking at options beyond the borders of the country i love. A part of me will die if i have to leave SA, is that a big part to sacrifice versus one of my families lives? People are dying sir, your people.

Your people are crying for your help and leadership against this massive challenge.
History will judge all of us on what we do to stop the killing of innocent mothers, children and brothers.
Please don’t let your inactivity tarnish all our lives.

Please feel free to pop a quick response in the comments section below.
Big up
Billy

P.S: If you could talk to Bob about the whole economic issue up north i would appreciate it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great letter Billy!
Perhaps send the link to government...

Billy said...

Thanks Jam, Thab's has told us all to stop writing letters coz he's got the idea. Now that he's got it lets see what he does with it!

Anonymous said...

Hey, why are you getting so serious lately? Sleep deprived? Severely hung and got loser syndrome?

I know you still tear the ass out of it, so why do you not entertain us with some of your insights into the post 4am Jhb?

Anonymous said...

Hey Billy,
just wanted to drop by and tell you how much I appreciate you dropping by mine..
have a fab day

Peas on Toast said...

Big up indeed Billy!
Nicely said, there must be something in the water - what with people posting political letters to govrenment leaders. :)

I must also say warmest congrats for below and your dad beating cancer. What a relief, you must be so happy. It hasn't been easy I'm sure.
xx

Billy said...

Thanks Peas. My old man's cancer was a bit surreal to be honest, like it was happening to someone else. That said it is a massive relief.

Anonymous said...

Dude. Im glad you are still around! I'm not glad that the unanswered letters about crime still need to be.
Keep writing to them! Who knows?

Hoox X: I have a dream!